TENAPORS NEO EPS
Foamed polystyrene thermal insulation sheets
Foamed polystyrene sheets TENAPORS NEO – a brand new technological solution for insulation of the enclosing structures of buildings. The foamed polystyrene sheets TENAPORS NEO are a thermal insulation material with improved insulating properties which make it possible to reduce the thickness of an insulating layer by up to 20% compared to conventional white foam polystyrene. TENAPORS NEO sheets are silver-grey coloured, because they contain graphite which considerably increases thermal insulation efficiency ratios. The small graphite particles either reflect or absorb the infrared radiation, thus reducing heat loss considerably.
Foamed polystyrene products used in the construction industry serve as an efficient thermal insulation material with multiple uses. To ensure quality and efficient insulation of foundations, walls, floors or roofs, EPS materials are the best choice for any type of buildings, be it a residential house, an industrial, a public or an educational institution building.
Foamed polystyrene is a porous material with closed pores and flame retardant additives (substances that suppress combustion).
TENAPORS NEO EPS Main advantages
TENAPORS NEO EPS Main advantages
- The physical and mechanical properties of the foamed polystyrene material largely depend on its volume mass. With the higher volume mass, values of the strength parameters also increase, such as compressive, flexural and shear strength, which also determines the usage of the material
- The good insulating properties of the foamed polystyrene material arise from the high content of air pores. The foamed polystyrene material is made of approximately 98% air and 2% polystyrene. The efficiency of thermal insulation materials is characterized by thermal conductivity coefficient "lambda" λ (W/mK), which is one of the lowest in foamed polystyrene materials (in particular in TENAPORS NEO) and ensures the lowest level of heat loss.
- Polystyrene - the formative element of the foamed polystyrene is not a hygroscopic material, and even in direct contact with water it absorbs only a tiny amount of water! Since pore walls are waterproof, the water can merely run through the material or penetrate inside only through the channels between the pores
- Foamed polystyrene sheets TENAPORS NEO are UV light resistant
- They may be continuously used as a thermal insulation material at ambient temperatures of up to + 80°C.
- Foamed polystyrene does not rot, does not serve as a medium for bacteria and is eco-friendly. It is resistant to weak acidic, alkaline and saline solutions but non-resistant to aromatic and halogen containing solvents, esters, ketones, oils or lubricants
TENAPORS NEO EPS Usage
The sheets are used as a thermal insulation material in construction of:
- Other structures
The thickness and type of sheets shall be determined during the design process in compliance with the construction design regulations stipulated in the construction standards and other regulatory documents.
The use of foamed polystyrene sheets with a half-lap joint helps to considerably reduce heat loss through the thermal insulation joints.
It is advisable to choose ETAG 004 certified plastering systems for external wall insulation.
TENAPORS NEO EPS Declarations
TENAPORS NEO EPS Methodical instructions
Products must be stored, with the product placed on a smooth flat surface of the supporting surface, in dry conditions, at temperatures not exceeding 70 ° C.
Long-term product storage on uneven surfaces or in a vertical position may cause deformation.
The products should not be stacked on top of anything, as well as packaged products should not be stacked one on the other.
There shall be no contact with solvents.
Keep away from children!