Foam polystyrene sheets TENAPORS W are intended for thermal insulation and finishing of facades of a building. On one side of the boards special guides have been created, which allow precise fitting of tiles of the size chosen by the customer. After the thermal insulation and finishing of the wall, the facade looks like a brick wall. TENAPORS W boards can be mounted one whole wall in order to get fully tiled facade, or to be used as separate facade decoration elements.
TENAPORS W Main ADVANTAGES
- Possibility to simultaneously insulate the facade of the building and also give it a brick wall look.
- Economically viable option to preserve the look of brick wall facade after it has been insulated.
- Possibility of obtaining the necessary thermal resistance of the designed wall by choosing the most suitable type and thickness of the thermal insulation board.
- The connection of half-edge significantly reduces heat loss in plate joints.
- Special guides that have been created on board allow to get tread seams with the same width, prevents the tile from slipping off during glue curing, and saves time to create a finish.
- Extremely lightweight product that is easy to assemble and do not cause significant loads on the structure of building.
- Possibility to get decorative tile cover with chosen color and relief.
- Stability of dimensions and shapes during all life cycle.
TENAPORS W Usage
External thermal insulation and finishing for new buildings and existing building renovation.
The storage, handling and assembly of product should be done strictly according to manufacturer's terms and conditions.
TENAPORS W Methodical instructions
Products must be stored, with the product placed on a smooth flat surface of the supporting surface, in dry conditions, at temperatures not exceeding 70 ° C.
Long-term product storage on uneven surfaces or in a vertical position may cause deformation.
The products should not be stacked on top of anything, as well as packaged products should not be stacked one on the other.
There shall be no contact with solvents.
Keep away from children!