TENAPORS EPS / TENAPORS NEO EPS
TENAPORS EPS and TENAPORS NEO EPS
Expanded polystyrene (EPS) sheets for slopes TENAPORS EPS and TENAPORS NEO EPS represent a specially shaped thermal insulation. These products are commonly used in low-pitched roof structures, for making roof profiles under the waterproofing layer. The product range includes various types of expanded polystyrene, differing mainly in their strengths and thermodynamic properties (see the Technical Specifications for TENAPORS EPS and TENAPORS NEO EPS).
The thermal insulation of a structure can only be made from TENAPORS EPS or TENAPORS NEO EPS, in compliance with fire safety requirements.
Since pitched roofs are common on buildings of different designs, we have created alternative sloping and counter-sloping solutions. Their thickness and type will depend on the design, in accordance with design regulations specified in construction standards and other normative documents. The initial thickness of a sloping layer is 20 mm, with possible roof pitches starting from 1.0 %, and sheet sizes starting from 1.000 x 1.000 mm.
Each sloping and counter-sloping design is analysed individually, coming up with an optimum solution.
TENAPORS EPS / TENAPORS NEO EPS Main advantages
- the most effective means for making insulated sloping structures;
- a wide range of products, with a variety of thickness options makes it possible to choose the most efficient thermal insulation solution
- no extra moisture source in the roof structure;
- light-weight products that are easy to fit and do not cause noticeable loads on a building structure;
- may be temporarily stored outdoors (e.g. at a construction site) without protection from precipitation;
- chemically resistant to weak acid, alkali and salt water solutions;
- a cost-efficient solution that can be fitted in a short time.
TENAPORS EPS / TENAPORS NEO EPS Usage
- for roof slopes (by roof drains, ventilation shafts, overhead lighting, parapets, etc.)
- for sloping floors;
- for sloping balconies;
- for outer wall levelling.
TENAPORS EPS / TENAPORS NEO EPS Methodical instructions
Products must be stored, with the product placed on a smooth flat surface of the supporting surface, in dry conditions, at temperatures not exceeding 70 ° C.
Long-term product storage on uneven surfaces or in a vertical position may cause deformation.
The products should not be stacked on top of anything, as well as packaged products should not be stacked one on the other.
There shall be no contact with solvents.
Keep away from children!